New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by deadlikemurf at 2007-05-09 02:22:42
Anonymous said:
As a police officer, I will tell you that you won't get this ticket "squashed." Whether you were driving a Ferrari or an bicycle will not matter to the D.A. Officers are humans, not machines. You were in fact the driver of "a" vehicle on a public way found to be exceeding the posted limit as set by the State of Massachussetts. Pay your fine and stop being a girl about it. Radar guns don't lie, and any battle that you have with a radar gun will not hold up in court. The only way to beat a speeding violation would be to ask the ticketing officer if you could please see the radar gun that clocked you; and IF YOU'RE POLITE he may allow you to do so. If at that point you determine that the gun must be "disfunctional", in your opinion that is, you may have a case.

Save the $50 court costs and pay the ticket. That's my advice.

ok... the DA? you don't go in front of a fucking DA for a speeding ticket. you go in front of the clerk of courts 9 times out of 10 or a traffic court judge.. a DA? he didn't murder anyone... D.A.'s persecute murderers, "officer"... and tickets get reduced and thrown out for MANY reasons every day...

example #1... i got pulled over by a Statie for speeding at 3 am in Chinatown... i had expired tags and inspection sticker. He asked me why i didn't take care of my tags and i was honest with him, i told him that i was broke at the time and was gambling and lost. He told me he had to by law tow the vehicle but he said since i was honest and polite with him that he would let me have it towed to my house since i lived near the tow yard. He even asked the tow driver to give me a lift. When i went in front of the Clerk, the Clerk was in a foul ass mood and was basically screaming at me... i admitted outright that what i did was wrong and said that it's no excuse but i was dead broke at the time.. the Clerk turned to the Trooper and said well it's up to you officer... the Trooper explained that i was honest and polite when pulled over and understood what i had done wrong and asked the Clerk to give me a break, which the Clerk reluctantly did with a stern warning that if he saw me back in there he didn't care how polite i was.

example #2 downtown boston i drove by a cadet in my work van, who was writing down plate numbers at an intersection. a week later my boss brought me into his office to scream at me why i ran a stop sign in front of a cop. i told him that the ticket was flat out bullshit. i went to the clerk on a hearing request and the ticket was thrown out in about a minute after i explained what i saw....

RADAR GUNS NEVER LIE? are u shitting me? i bet you're gonna tell me condoms never break and paris hilton never fucks on the first date too huh? they are as fallable as the officers that use them. they can give false reads, read off of another vehicle , malfunction, be miscalibrated etc.

i've had countless friends fight speeding tickets and had them reduced or thrown out simply because the officer didn't take the time to meet with the clerk for the hearing... so why not fight the ticket... if you point out the errors with the make model and year you might get it tossed based on that alone...

you aren't a cop. you don't talk like one, you don't think like one and you don't smell like one...
[default homepage] [print][2:42:46am May 03,2024
load time 0.00743 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]