New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by SteveOTB at 2007-03-19 14:54:48
So some kid recently came to one of my shows claiming that he's Jamey Jasta's cousin, that he can get us signed to Stillborn Records, and that he's in a band called Nientara and was recently signed to Stillborn Records. He came out to my show, brought a few friends, wearing all Hatebreed gear and taking a bunch of my demos. I don't have a problem with that. Now I've done some research and found out Nientara broke up years ago, no one in that band looks like him, on his myspace he claims is a video of Nientara playing live when really it's a video of some band playing Hell Fest and over it is a song from Caliban. So I'm sitting there trying to sell merch, no one is buying big surprise and he comes up to me asking if I want to play Hell Fest. Now I know Hell Fest doesn't exist anymore so I humored him and said "ohh yeah definately man that would be amazing" when I knew he was full of shit the whole time. He then says "ok, I'll go talk to Jamey".

What's wrong with some people? He also looked like someone you'd see roaming the mall and swarming Hot Topic like a hooker to money on the dresser.
[default homepage] [print][3:30:44am May 06,2024
load time 0.00722 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]