New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by Hoser at 2007-03-10 08:33:16
Not a mix up....it's been 2 years.

He bought a Marshall cab from me and gave me $100 of the $400 that I sold it for (a Marshall JCM 900, worth $700 new, this cab was only 5 months old.) Like a good guy I let him take it, even dropping it off for him at his jam space, and I told him he could pay me $100 per week or whatever he could afford. So one day, months later, my buddy that works at Earcraft calls me and says that he thinks that they just bought my cab from some kid, so I go down there to check it out. Low and behold it's my cab, down to the serial number and the HCN sticker in the carry handle recess. 2 years later, he hasn't paid a dime, dodges me whenever he sees me, won't return phone calls or emails. I have even asked his girlfriend to have him call me. Does this sound like a mix up, or a fucking scumbag who isn't man enough to pay his debt? What would you do if somebody pawned your cab and jetted with the money? Would a stand-up guy do something like this?
[default homepage] [print][11:18:30pm Apr 27,2024
load time 0.02460 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]