New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by the_reverend at 2007-03-23 19:46:01
this show must be awesome for the town. the kids have something to do for once.

pregnancy scare: they were missing a guitarist and they weren't playing like they "usually do". At least that's what it get from what they said on stage. I honestly didn't listen to the myspace and I think that if I had, I wouldn't have recognized anything. The sound for them was sort of a sludgey mush. The crappy sound had something to do with the fact that all the people hung back. Way way back. That meant a huge teenage lump of echo dampaning angst was like 40' back from the band. Two people started dancing in the open circle. But by that point, they were ovah.

shot down sun: immediately when they started, 30 DSLRs popped up in the front of the stage. This must have been the gift of the year ( I forsee a lot of b/w photos taken of lawn chairs showing upon flickr) this past xmas. Along with all the photographers, there were moshodiles moshing it up and singalongers sang along. With in two second of being up front, I got my thumb moshed. How dumb of me. I need to do more thumb moshing moves at home so I can perfect them at the shows. Anyhow, with all the peple close to the stage, the sound was a lot better. It's odd to think that these youngsters are signed to such and old and venerable label. But some how they did it.
[default homepage] [print][12:36:52am May 12,2024
load time 0.00898 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]