New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by ariavette at 2007-02-14 10:46:12
xmikex said:
hung_to_bleed said:
I don't mind snow, I even don't mind driving in it. I can handle it, it's the other dildos who freak out and get people injured/killed. If you live in New England there is no excuse, it snows here - get used to the fucking shit!

The thing about snow & New England is that even though we get snowed on every year people still manage to be unbelievably unprepared for it. Towns exhaust their plowing budgets in January, there are people who own cars and own driveways but don't own shovels, every other woman in New England is somehow convinced they don't need a snow brush. And when it comes down to the majority of NE drivers in the snow there are really only 2 types:

1. The Panic Patrol. 3 mph up and down busy main streets convinced if they crack the 10 mph mark they'll skid out of control.
2. The Oblivious. People who know it's snowing, and know very well that maybe they shouldn't gun it 45 mph through a neighborhood side street, and that they should actually take an extra few seconds to plan out their stops.... but they don't because they'll be damned if the laws of physics is going to keep them from getting to Dunkin Donuts.

hahahaha... awesome
[default homepage] [print][12:57:28pm Apr 27,2024
load time 0.00756 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]