New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by Aegathis at 2008-12-23 15:10:40
I can think of one sorta regrettable encounter while i was on the european tour i did in the fall. Regrettable in the sense that it isnt really a wise decision to go to any ones house by yourself with people you just met and I knew this then just as much as I do now....
After we played in London we were told the bus call was gonna be 6 am, which means the bus leaves with or with out you. A bunch of us went to some club up the street from the venue which was full of people from the show. Me and the Grave guitarist started talking to these two fine young gals outside while were having a cigarrette. It was pretty obvious that one was a little more interested in me than the other after 10 mins, so i told her i was from the US playin in a band, and then listened to what ever she had to say for the next ten minutes till she said "lets get outa here, get a drink or something." I had to explain to her that I didnt have any money cause we didnt have time to change currencies that day, and I had to be back before 6 am. She kept ensuring me not to worry.
We went back to her house via the local bus, which took quite a while, and considering where I was and how much i knew about London I started to worry more and more about getting back to the bus on time. We finally get to her house, rip off our clothes and what ensued for the next couple hours was enough to make me stop worrying about getting back to the tour bus for a little while.
She walked me back to the "trolley" afterwards, halfway there i realize i forget my backstage pass for the tour at her house and started flippin out even more. I swear every girl wants to steal these things from ya, and this girl almost got away with it. I went back , got it, kissed her good buy got on the trolley and thankfully made it back with like not even ten minutes to spare.
So yea the bangin part wasnt soo regrettable, minus all the teeth marks, giving her my phone number wasnt soo smart though as she has called me a few times since then. I am also not really the biggest fan of the brittish accent, especially on girls that have nothing but pointless annoying shit to talk about. And I felt bad about takin off with out really letting everyone knowing what i was doing, with the possibility of not makin it back on time. But in the end everything luckily worked out for everyone.
[default homepage] [print][12:13:55pm Apr 28,2024
load time 0.02212 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]