New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by yummy at 2008-06-27 19:45:52
I was unemployed and had no monies to do anything nor did I have any desire to. A friend said let's go to the bar, shoot some racks and I'll buy the beers. cool. I hadn't shaved for about 3 weeks nor showered in about a week. We get to the bar. After a couple pitchers and a few games of pool I'm talking to this girl playing next to us. Very cute. She said her and her boyfriend had been watching me and that he wanted to play me. I crushed him. He only got one shot the whole game and that was the break. I'm actually not that good anymore. anywho. He said I was lucky and suggested we play for money. I had none. My friend said he'd throw down and if I won I got the next pitcher. ok. what if I lose? you won't, he said. ok. I'm pullin masse shots out my ass and sinkin em. I win. Kid says double or nothing. ok. I beat him. He got really pissed and stormed out because his girlfriend was rootin for me (I guess I would have been too).

He leaves. Yay! I have money. I thank the girl for convincing me to play her boyfriend and I buy her a drink. A few more drinks deep, we're outside smoking. I'm getting the "fuck me" eyes from her. All I had for dinner was beer and cigarettes so I had super dry mouth-dehydration. So, before anything could happen I tell her I'm goin to my car to get gum then I'm leaving soon. I grab the gum and put a piece in my mouth. I get out of my car and she's standing on the passenger side. She opens my door and gets in (which I thought was weird cuz I always lock my doors). whatever. All I'm thinking is, if you needed a ride you could have just asked.wtf. She says, are you getting in. I didn't answer, I just got in.

Immediately upon getting in my car, her hand goes straight for my junk. HI.and you are? I got no more than 5 seconds of a kiss and head goes down. I stunk really bad. Hence the non showering. I smelled it. I don't see how she didn't. As I came in her mouth she did like a cough-sneeze and my babies shot out her nose. You haven't lived till you've seen that expression on someone's face. We get out I fix my shit and we go back into the bar.

She said she worked at TGIFridays and I said I hate that place and left.

Never got her name or number. But I did win $40 bucks, drank all night, and got a hummer. Not sure why I went this in depth especially seeing as the thread title is regrettable bangs. I didn't bang her but I also don't regret a thing.

About a year ago I saw her boyfriend and played him again. He beat me. But, I felt like I won.

[default homepage] [print][10:53:00am Apr 27,2024
load time 0.01123 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]