New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by DestroyYouAlot at 2008-06-27 17:43:10
Not quite regrettable (I REGRET NOTHING), but it seems to fit the tone, here. Very many years ago, so don't grill me on the details.

Spent a week out of town, I honestly don't remember where, but somewhere with no shower facilities. Came back to Boston. We don't have hot water in my apartment at the time (or a fucking phone, even), and it's winter, so fuck taking a shower at my place. Myself and the roommates attempt to go to some show upstairs at the Middle East, but it's sold out, like fire marshall getting called sold out. One roommate knows the guy at the door, who lets us into the downstairs show - some gawdawful ska show. Lots of wacky ska girls everywhere.

I'm minding my own business, when through the several beers it dawns on me that I'm getting seriously hit on by this one girl. She's... well, she's a little rounder than I usually like, and I likes 'em thick. And her personality is... well, I'm sure she was a nice girl. However, it does come up in conversation that a) she lives at a dorm, where there is b) a shower, c) laundry, and d) a breakfast buffet.

I'M FUCKING THERE.

Long story short, 1 mildly awkward sexual encounter in the TV room with the doors barricaded (where she actually performed carnal acts on me but refused reciprocation I would've been perfectly willing to engage in - deal's a deal, after all) bought me a shower, a pair of borrowed windpants to wear while my crusty-ass clothes are in the laundry, and all the cafeteria food I can eat. I AM A MAN-WHORE EXTRAORDINAIRE.
[default homepage] [print][9:02:14am Apr 28,2024
load time 0.01189 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]