New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by Granny_Monster at 2007-01-23 12:27:53
SteveOTB said:
Granny_Monster said:
SteveOTB said:
I don't like having that outlook on women but they gave me no choice. Maybe one day I'll meet some girl who will change that but until that day comes I don't see it happening at all.

Well, your current outlook on the subject is going to make a lot of women, both good and bad, think ill of you so your chances of finding someone great might be slim. I don't know you, maybe you don't actively and outwardly hate women in real life and just keep it inside until they fuck something up...

Jeez, I need to do another advice column

No I don't actively and outwarly hate women. I mainly keep it to myself and online ranting. Because of women I've learned to never trust anyone until they sure as hell earn it.

That's healthy enough, then. I'm actually the same way, but with everyone, not just one gender.

And no, I haven't had any really regrettable sexual encounters. Nothing worth mentioning, anyway. As for my bangs? I like 'em and have never been without them.
[default homepage] [print][6:20:40pm Apr 27,2024
load time 0.01224 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]