New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by SinisterMinister at 2007-01-23 03:14:26
Well here goes another.
One night, with a girl I had met in real life but then picked up through myspace. She came back to my place after sushi(By the way, you wanna know a way into a girl's pants on the first date? Buy sushi. Nothing shows that not only are you cultural as hell but willing to shell out some bucks for the pussy.)
It was magical. We made out for a bit and then time came to the pounding.(I only use this term to really emphasize what I do, i'm like a pneumatic drill.)
As I hit it, I almost reach my threshold before I cap off the night, so in an effort to stop myself I pull out real quick. BIG MISTAKE.
I had then unknowingly opened up the gates of hell. Well, if by hell I mean the craziest flow of female ejaculatory fluid I have ever seen/heard of/smelled. Wasn't so much as a spurt as a gargantuan flow. I gazed into her eyes with awe. She then looked down and said those eight words that I shall surely never forget.
"Well, I guess I'm close to my period."
I've thrown out the sheets and flipped my matress. But the stain remains the same.
[default homepage] [print][7:08:15pm Apr 27,2024
load time 0.01926 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]