New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by dreadkill at 2007-01-22 23:44:56
MarkFuckingRichards said:
the last drummer of my old band upon crimson wings told me that one of his frat-mates was doing some girl in the ass...he pulled his dick out and saw a little fecal matter on the tip. this made him puke a little bit and dribbled it on the girl's back. naturally, she thought he came so she looked back to see vomit on her, which caused her to lose control of her bowels. she shit on the floor, which then prompted the dude to vomit full-fledged all over the girl. whether or not this story is true, it's fucking hilarious.

some dude at a party was telling me that he was at a college party one time and a petite young lady went into another room to get fucked by a huge black guy on one of the school's sports teams. he was banging her up the ass and he ruptured her sphincter. she came running out of the room screaming with shit flying out of her ass and into other party-goers' drinks. the cops came and her parents came to pick her up.
[default homepage] [print][11:45:15am Apr 28,2024
load time 0.01767 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]