New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by Joshtruction at 2007-01-22 22:40:26
MarkFuckingRichards said:
luckily i don't have any regrettable bangs, but i do have a terrifying tale that still creeps me out.

i befriended a girl on friendster...yeah, old school, haha...she had no pictures, so i used my head and saw the red flag waving, unlike our favorite internet celebrity, rich horror. after talking to her for a while i finally saw a few pictures of her face, so i knew she was real, but had to be a beast since she didn't have anything but her face in pictures. i made it clear that i wanted no carnal relationship with this girl, but she was cool so we ended up hanging out since i was in her neck of the woods. she lived in springfield, which is well over two hours from my house so she let me sleep in her roommate's bed since she wasn't there. i woke up at about 6 am to an odd feeling in my pants-area. this girl fucking pulled my pants down and started jerking me off IN MY SLEEP!!! and keep in mind, she was completely sober so there was no excuse. i was creeped out as fuck, but i blew a load all over her pants, arm, and roommate's bed anyway. i went to the bathroom to clean myself up, then went back to bed frightened for a few hours. when i woke up she bought me a huge breakfast topped off with a mr. pibb and i got the fuck out. i think maybe 3 words were shared between the two of us between the "incident" and when i left.

so was she actually beastly?

[default homepage] [print][5:02:26pm Apr 27,2024
load time 0.01911 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]