New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by dyingmuse at 2007-01-21 23:52:23
We just got home about an hour ago, and this may have been the best weekend ever for me!!!!

Hanging with 600+ people and as an american, I was a minority! This last few days, I have me lots of lifetime friends that I plan to see again! Especially Mala Morta, Maneogarm, and Will of the Ancients, I know I spelled the names wrong, But I am so tired that I will have to fix it later. ! was just retarded. That town is also amazing. I have never drank so much in my life, and never have been part of a more well organized Good time. I;m not even making sense at this moment, what a looooong trip, I stayed up with Manogarm, Obtest, Will of the Ancients and Male Morta till about 5:30 and woke up at 8 this morning to begin our trip home. Worst hang over ever lol! I was so wasted that I was definitely seeing 3 of eveything. I was drinking Jameson, Jager, Guinness Bluemoon on tap, and christ knows what else. Ohh yeah a bottle of Saki!
[default homepage] [print][3:34:49pm May 03,2024
load time 0.00749 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]