New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by cav nli at 2007-02-04 16:44:00
sorry again to everyone for being late! we really appreciated being thrown on this show last minute drew! your the shit! porphyria, proteus, dim the lights, and in dire need were all awesome. its not too often you go to a show and like ALL the bands, but i definitely did.

but i just wanted to clarify a couple things since i heard so many people were talkin shit about us.....we are definitely not one of those bands that just shows up late to try to get a better spot on the bill. we got stuck in a shit load of traffic (traveling from providence to boston at 5-6 pm on a friday is NOT FUN) and had to leave a half hour later than we planned due to work issues. also, we thought the show started at 7 since thats what we were told when we signed on. we got there at 645 and still only got to play 3 songs. this is probably the 3rd show weve ever been late to. so to all the dudes who were hatin on that crappy core bullshit band that played for 10 minutes yal can suck my little penis.
[default homepage] [print][9:58:37am May 03,2024
load time 0.01136 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]