New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by the_reverend at 2007-01-07 18:51:06
bed of arms: from NY, this was the singer stage right's last show before heading to CZ. My favorite part of the set was when the singer (stage left) learned karate and waxed on/waxed off a bunch. This was a simpler time where the really cool dude in the band was the one with tight black pants. In the end, his mentor and him both found their true love in Okenowa. I'm pretty sure he had to fight the guitarplayer (stage left) in a battle to the death, but instead of killing the guitar player, he just honked his nose. Forcing him to a lifetime of servatude in this band. The only down note was 10 years later, he got replaced by a girl, but no one watched that movie anyhow. Straight to video. They sounded a little like everytime I die or daughters at some point and then other times the_network. The intro was a emphemeral, jangly space-rock part. Sounded nice. reminded me of my gift to liars (ION). Instead of climbing on things, the members kept jumping off the stage into the crowd. Yes, there was quite a crowd for them. The were super high energy and put on a really great set. I'm sure they would do awesome at drifters.
[default homepage] [print][3:39:26pm May 11,2024
load time 0.02127 secs/11 queries]
[search][refresh page]