New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by MarkFuckingRichards at 2007-01-10 04:35:51
no one likes to be wrong, obviously, but i really don't think blackmetallady has "put keith to rest." neither BML nor CSDO have brought up any convincing arguments.

leigh: the argument was that you were not acting like a "lady," according to aforementioned definitions of the word, so take your own advice and re-read. i believe we have personally (you and i) been through this general issue before, so it shouldn't come as any surprise. and if we really want to get into technicalities, two tits, a hole and a heartbeat could indeed equal a woman, but it could also equal a girl, a hermaphrodite, or a man who suffers from gynecomastia.

csdo: there have been no threats from keith to you unless he has agreed to throw down if anyone else throws the first punch. he's not dumping on anyone that has not dumped on him first. if you were at all in touch with the current happenings of this board, you would see that he is not "dumping on blackmetallady for no reason." that can be disputed, but from the general consesus' point of view, she is not wanted here and she is usually the first to cast stones, usually in false context. she has assumed things up and down, misread a good majority of things said to/about her, and is clearly a glutton for punishment (though we all are in some way, whether we like it or not).

back to the issue of fighting physically over this matter...as keith already stated, what would it prove? anyone opposed to keith would say that he's wrong to beat up and old(er) man if he chose to fight. if not, they would say he's a pussy, an idiot, his band sucks, blah blah blah. the bottom line is that you don't like him or his band, and he doesn't like you or your band. there really is no necessary debate, though i'm sure it will go on because no one likes to be wrong, and that's just human nature. do whatever you need to do in order to feel good about yourself when you go to bed.

to anyone that hates the drama and the matter at hand...this is like a real-life soap opera, so it is entertaining to some and keeps our attention. if you don't like it, there's not much you can do about it except say "it's gay" and all that, or otherwise ignore it. i find it entertaining, yet i hate it all at the same time because i can't fucking stop reading it! it's 4:35 in the morning and i'm sitting here writing a goddamn analysis of the whole thread.

ok, i think i'll go to bed now. haha.

[default homepage] [print][7:51:09am May 02,2024
load time 0.00701 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]