New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by mOe @ work at 2007-01-09 11:02:55
KeithMutiny said:

http://www.myspace.com/candystriperdeathorgy

Date: Jan 8 2007 12:24 AM Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [ ? ]
Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Hey faggot..........
Body: Hey white wanna be nigger...... We play out of state all the time and always have...... That goes to show you how much you know. You're too busy takin' it up the ass!! Keep flappin'..... Just jealous that we're still doing it after 18 years. You guys won't last another two. You should go sell your shit to a pawn shop

someones running out of shit to say.
are we getting a little frustrated old man?

and say what you will, you know damn well who i am, and you had your chance to confront me, and you turned away like the little pussy you are, most people on here hate me almost as much as they do you, so talking with "friends" has nothing to do with it. Your a hack, big mouthed, no scumbag, republican, drain on society and the music scene. Go fuck yourself.

why doesnt it suprised me that a white conservative republican from NH results to using racial slurs when he's pissed off at someone...Keith looks nothing like a wanna be "NIGGER"
I saw CSDO once back when Exodus played Mark's. They were playing when i walked in and i thought they were some hack tribute band playing old Metallica and Megadeth songs. I tought this because while they were playing, i was singing Metallica songs along to the songs they were playing and they matched up perfectly.
What a sad old man.
[default homepage] [print][7:17:20am May 02,2024
load time 0.00827 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]