New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by Dark_violinist at 2007-01-06 06:34:21
blackmetallady said:
pam said:
"ignore", Keith...it's so nice here.

Know what Pam, you were the first person to rag on me and call disgusting names when that bogus thread came out, Don't book this Band." It's been proven that I did not start that thread and the e-mail was altered. No apology to me? I never would ave heard of this site if it wasn't for Roy Adams of 13 Winters and Death Among Thieves plotting it all. So, blame them. I'm innocent. You would probably even like me if you met me.

The Watcher started posting here right around the time we sent you two packing. Therefore I suspect you're full of shit as always.

I was just going down memory lane last night with the band and we all remember what happened the first time we saw you. After our set, Mike was all like "Dude, that hot chick over there totally made out with me!" We look to where he was pointing and there was this gorgeous strawberry blonde who looked kind of like Jenna Jamison. We said something like "Dude, she IS hot." and he responded "Not her... HER!" and that's when we realized he was pointing to you. I can't remember which one of us said it but one of us did say "How many beers did Mike drink?" which caused us to go into a frenzy of snikering. I remember my first thought was "She not even close to attractive." My second was "Isn't she twice his age?"
[default homepage] [print][3:29:49pm Apr 19,2024
load time 0.00707 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]