New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by Josh_Martin at 2006-12-27 10:19:17
Mike From Maine Metal Scene said:
Well, josh let me tell you something here! we take our bands out for lobster or have a catering service, we dont just give them PIZZA and beer! Geno's is a great club and im friends with there promoter. she's freaking awsome! but the capacity of geno's like 150 and you have to put a band in the right place with the right capacity. the capacity we normally book is between 250 and 600. and we put the bands ad's on TV locally on VH1 and Mtv2 Headbangers Ball, Clear Channel Radio and Nassua Communications. (Tv is the king of all media) Not to mention flyering ... Lets see i did 4 thousand hand bills, 200 11x17 posters ect... you get the idea. WE PROMOTE!

and seeing how you've acted josh I WOULDNT WANT YOU TO PLAY A SHOW FOR US! WE WORK WITH PROFESSIONALS! Promotor's are investors in a band! and we've made sure that our agent's (that's right josh we use agents in LA and NYC) know WE DONT WANT YOU!

and the feedback i get from the agency's about you anyways pretty much well sum's up on how you act on this board. so have fun with your pizza and beer.

-mike-

p.s. its a shame that you had to cut a business relationship before you even knew who we where!

How could you get feedback about us from suppsed agencies that you yourself said have never worked with us? Try making sense next time.

You should see the idiotic PMs that Horseface has sent me over the last few weeks. She is so stupid they need a new word for stupid.

Yours and Leighs posts show that you are in this for the money. This is a board for underground bands who put the music first and if we make some dough, that's awesome, but not essential. Get the fuck out of here.

You use agents in NYC and LA!!! WOW!!!!!!!!! I'm soooooo fucking impressed. You two are the moron twins.

[default homepage] [print][2:47:25am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.01054 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]