New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by Hoser_NLI at 2006-12-24 23:54:44
Dumbass.....

You are so full of shit. You amaze me. Name your friends in Biohazard. The Roxy? What real metal act played there....ever....?

NYC huh? What do you know about Kreator?

On top of all of this you're a liar.

Where did you get your BA in History and what particular area of History? Aside from that the fact that you hold a BA in History tells me that you went to a shit school, because any decent school will award a BS in History. So listen asshat...I'm 31 and am also a grad, of a GREAT school. You seem to me to be one of those people who have done it all and know it all, which is probably why you're as old as you are and still unmarried. You're a know-it-all assfart. The fact that you dated that dillhole in 13 Winters tells me that you have excessively poor taste in men, and were probably just rebounding. It sure wasn't his looks or his insanely good music that kept you holding on.

Spread your lies elsewhere. Try www.baystaterock.com you'd be a hero there. Here you're nothing more than the horsefaced chimp that you resemble and play the part of. Go hump a different forum's leg.

I watched you post for quite a while now without ever getting involved until you made your moronic "hobby rocker" jest. At that point you let the local metal scene and all of those involved down. You are a poor example of a promoter and a waste of flesh around a perfectly warm vagina. Get bent.

If this isn't really Leigh Rush and it's someone else posting as her in order to get a rise out of us...well damned good job. Bravo! You have made me feel like an idiot.

If this is her, well....see above post.
[default homepage] [print][4:56:51am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.02599 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]