New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by Hoser_NLI at 2006-12-24 22:13:16
Does anyone here honestly belive that this dumb bitch actually knows a thing about metal? She's a poser whore just like the majority of booking dildos who think that because they know all about Mudvayne's 1st album that they even know what it's really like to be metal.

I guarantee that she hasn't even heard of a decent metal band, which is why she keeps spewing "Goatwhore's" name all over the place. They are the very 1st heavy act that she's ever seen, so now she acts like she knows her shit.

Guys....she is the true has been here...ignore her and her anonymous pals.

1.) Her modeling career.....well we all know where that went.

2.) Her relationship with an truly metal guitarist in 13 Winters.....down the tubes.

3.) She really does have a horse face.

4.) She has a very profitable and stellar career booking a shithole club in Maine.

5.) Nobody aside from us has ever even heard of her.

6.) She's a washed up 30 something dumbass with hardly any education and a dream that someday she'll be a big promoter.

7.) Last but not least....she wipes her ass just like the rest of us.

Hobby rockers? Ya maybe I am one, but at least I took the time in my life to learn how to play an instrument instead of just buying my clothes at Hot Topic and acting like I know all about metal because i heard Goatwhore play once.

Hey Leigh....Goatwhore sucks ass. You don't even know what metal is,or have a clue what it's all about. Promoters are the enemy you dumbass. You're hated from every single angle in the business. You want to pack your club?? Hire the B-52's and do a little Rock Lobster because anyone in metal knows that metal doesn't draw much money, so that makes everyone in metal nothing more than Hobby Rockers.

You are a fucking moron. And ugly on top of it. Get over yourself, whore.

Merry Christmas, Horseface.
[default homepage] [print][9:53:13am Mar 28,2024
load time 0.01190 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]