New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by the_reverend at 2003-11-08 02:26:33
outside in line, I got to hear some great stories about how these kids were going to create the "best band ever" calling it cradle of ruth.

anal cunt: I thought I was going to miss them cause I hear seth yelling things over the PA. Thankfully, I got down there in time to see AC start up. Their set paled to compare to the two other shows I've seen (Elvis room - 2 1/2 hrs & upstairs middle east - 1+ hrs). I kept finding my self saying "who?" when I looked at the guitar player and drummer... but what does it matter, it's Anal Cunt. 2 or 3 times phil anselmos (ex-pantera singer, current SJR sucker) came out and sang along with seth. It was awesome when seth was swinging around the mic and it flew off into the crowd.

devil driver: anyone who knows me knows that I don't like nu-metal. they were pretty bad... I mean.. it seems like they were just there to be ex-coal chamber.

morbid angel: it's awesome to see them. I love my copies of altars and blessed and all of them down to gateway, but I was hoping for them to bust out chapel of ghouls. My only complaint is really that the drums where soooooo over triggered. trey was rocking out, but how old is that guy? their set was pretty awesome and they were the reason I went.

super joint ritual: ok.. let me transcribe what I heard phil say... something like "this mother fucking fuck is.. this is the mother fucking, fuck and we've been fucking around since mother fucking 19.. MOTHER FUCK. and you are about to get the mother fucking real deal now." The crowd was all about SJR... it was pretty odd. I think that they would have slit their wrists if phill asked for them too. Tons of people jumping up on stage and rocking out for the SJR.

during one of the sets, a guy drapped in coats was carried out by 4 bouncers, not moving at all. I'm guessing he's the one that got his leg broke.
[default homepage] [print][12:23:10am Apr 30,2024
load time 0.01105 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]