New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by BornSoVile at 2003-11-08 02:11:37
Decent show.

Anal Cunt - First time I've ever seen them. Fat Bastard stood on stage the whole time waiting for something to go wrong, which promptly happened before they began because they never mic'd the floor tom, so there goes fuckin 10 minutes. They sounded pretty good. It was cool to see Phil with Seth singing, whoa did they just hail hitler ? Seth out screamed Phil.

Devil Driver - The low spot of the night. The music was to blah for me but the pit was actually pretty fun to watch.

Morbid Angel - Fucking Awesome set! Nice stretch of material, I've been waiting to hear Where the Slime Live for awhile, plus World of Shit might have been there best song in IMO. God of Emptiness was cool which flowed right into Enshrined By Grace. Steve Tucker carries the band more now with Rutan out, it was good to that bastard up there, Morbid Angel is so fuckin honorable.

Superjoint Ritual - People flipped for these dudes when they were lowering down their banner, but me and Orge from Maggot Feast were ready to walk out then. We stuck around for about 5 songs and walked out cause Phil called Superjoint the new Kings of metal or some shit like that, then everyone was chanting USA which was weird. I think out of all his other 9 bands he's in, this shit is his most grind influenced. I'm not really a fan of it, but it's kind of interesting to listen to and watch. I have to say that the pit opened up pretty good by this point, and with the amount of beer on the floor as well in dem tough guys livahs, there was alot big bangs and shit. Actually this was the best pit I've ever watched, I'm still a head banger.

The bouncers were like vultures tonight too. I saw at least a half dozen kids get booted for smokin, which pissed off alot of cause Superjoint is all about the natural enlightment of dope. But there were a ton of people who got booted for underage drinking and there were a few people who were carried out due to broken legs, head bumps, bloody eyes. I don't know, I left the parking lot listening to Wolf's Lair Abyss, I hear the quote "Militant men in peaceful times attack themselves" over and over, kinda serving as a testament to nature of this show/venue. Yes I'm going to Type O and Cradle .

Thanks for the pictures, good kind reverend sir.
[default homepage] [print][9:45:06pm Apr 29,2024
load time 0.00723 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]