New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by y_ddraig_goch at 2006-12-22 15:49:06
one of the awesome things Pagan Rome did was, they left babies out in the wilderness who were deformed, or who they though would grow up retarded.

They castrated retarded and diseased people
I think that is the cure for a whole slew of illness and deformities.

hell if I have any diseases that are genetic I will not reproduce.

but no chritianity comes along and encourages keeping genetic defunks in the gene pool.

No offense to anyone who has "defunk" loved ones, I have some too, and I am not saying we should kill them, just that if we didn't stop doing it back in the day, our population would be a hell of a lot more healthy.

and another thing christians fucked up...

overpopulation, they are against anything contraceptive, including condems...and they encourage their people to have as many christian children as possible, for instance, my catholic grandparents each had about 12 siblings.

in south america, the populations are exploding due to the fact the catholic church is against abortion, and contraceptives, not to mention they encourage them to breed.

god, all we need is fucking world war, kill off almost everyone, and bam our problems are solved.

my conclusion is that overpopulation is the root to all evils, if there was enough good land for everyone, like 30 acres per family, then there be no need for war, everyone would have enough fish, deer, and nuts and berries to eat, enough cloth to wear, and enough wood to keep warm.
[default homepage] [print][7:44:52am May 04,2024
load time 0.03145 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]