New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by the_reverend at 2006-12-20 22:20:31
and xmikex would be there to claim they stole it from letters from the dead.

hatebreed: the sound guy was really.. Um... Stern.. When they were setting up the sound. I've never heard a sound guy swear like that.. Now, there were 4-guys in front. this was another "home coming" of sorts. They didn't interact with crowd as much as BYD, but the 1/2 beer fueled, 1/2 18yo hardcore audience still got charged up. It seemed like everything was coming over that barricade; people, people without shirts. shirts without people, trash cans, etc... Everyone who came over the barricade were welcomed with a obstical course of platforms, bars, boxes, my bigass backpack, and bouncers, Some of the same doods who goofed around on stage during BYD's set, scooted around HB's stage. the guys actual looked younger and the more fit. Wonder if they got personal trainers or just better living. They set a song from before dishonor to all the oldschool heads in the crowd. They must be in the back, sitting down drinking a beer or up back-stage cause all the people that came over where young nuschool kids, 6+ foot girls, and that one super jacked dude who caught jamey's sweatband in mid-air as he came over the barricade. Unlike the Opeth show here, the bass is kicking pretty hard so you can't hear as much. I got yelled at for being a pussy when I complained about that. granted, I'm partially blind from standing in front of a strobe light for their entire set.
[default homepage] [print][1:30:19pm May 11,2024
load time 0.01141 secs/11 queries]
[search][refresh page]