New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by the_reverend at 2006-12-11 01:43:57
playgirl: I finally got to check them out. I know that there are a lot of people that wouldn't be into the music, but support the dudes in the band which is cool, but this is pretty much the perfect crowd for them to be in front of. The music is punky-hardcore. awesome stuff and I think the music is diverse enough that they could play a "big" hardcore show or any o'briens show and be well recieved. Joey started off sounding like he did in bury your dead, but the vocals in most of the songs don't sound like that at all. I would say that some of the vocals are closer to american nightmare than byd. as soon as he announced who they were, people started dancing. Through out the set, they burnt through mics. They kept flying off into the crowd, on the floor, etc... after the abuse, only some of the mics would come back to life.

killing floor: this is their CD release party. I'm pretty sure I've seen them before. They all looked familiar... Well, not the bassist cause he was new to the band. The pit got very violent during their set. People slammed into the walls really really hard. Basically, their set went like that until it ended.
[default homepage] [print][4:13:23am Apr 29,2024
load time 0.00719 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]