New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by theaccurseddrummer at 2006-11-08 10:45:08
annonybigot said:
you're all confused youth... even you pissed off veteran

There's little confusion here my friend. I'm a disabled vet, and I've seen first-hand what party politics work like during military service, so don't kid yourself into thinking that anyone who opposes the president is in any way confused, or "youth" for that matter. Pro-war or otherwise, this war is a load of crap, and anyone that doesn't recognize that is confused. This president sent 3000+ American kids to an early grave under false pretenses, so the argument is pointless, and it really doesn't help much that he's publicly made jokes about it. He's a faux "good ol' boy" who was born and raised in New Haven for fuck's sake. It's an act, and a piss poor one at that. I've said it before, I'll say it again, vote issue, not party. If any of you can come up with a serious discussion on the issues rather than your blind party loyalty, Democrat OR Republican, I'll be glad to hear it. Better that it come from the informed than the cheerleading section of a retard.
[default homepage] [print][11:44:02am Apr 29,2024
load time 0.00857 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]