New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by the_reverend at 2003-11-01 13:52:41
unearth: buzz (left guitar) came out a few minutes before they went on, dressed as an 80's rocker and played some 80's riffage that made the drunk guys in the front scream a lot more then they were. they got introduced by the guy dressed like and acting like Andy Kaufman. So unearth runs out on stage with in full halloween costumes. Ken (guitar right) was dressed as a witch... er.. a rollerblading witch with a push broom taped to his member. they played about 6 songs, including the charm and one new track from their upcoming metalblade release. And mike (from the red chord) was playing drums for them and fit in nicely.

Killswitch Engage: another full costumed band. two mustached witches, 1 kkk-member/ghost thing, a guy with a clown whig, and a police officer. Howard's (the singer) costume was awesome. I think he was standing beside me at one point and I just thought he was a police officer. Their set was damn amazing. they played an awesome set, like fixation on the darkness and ending with my last serenade.
Howard: What the fuck are you supposed to be adam? if you're a terrorist, I'll kick your ass. if you're a kkk member, I'll kick you're ass.
Adam (bass player): [in a spooky voice] I'm a ghost! BOO!
Howard: That is the shittest fucking ghost I ever seen.
The how time they played I noticed two weird things
1) the whole time howard looked like he was being held back from the crowd (he just held out the mic)
2) their drummer looks bored when he plays
anyhow, at the end of my last serenade, howard finally came down off the stage and sang with the audience.
another awesome quote was howard saying something like "this is massachusetts where metal is the law"

Lamb of God: wow, these guys stole the show. Randy (the singer) came out in this HUGE cowboy outfit. it was like a giant sumo-type thing. It was amazing. he jumped into the crowd with it on a bunch of times and it was ruined, but it looks so funny. They riped through an awesome set. The Rev. Steve Austin even came out for a song with them (sort of foreshadowed cause they were playing some titd earlier in the night). I think he came out for pariah.. but I forget. They even tried to recreate the wall of death, it sort of worked, but I don't think the crowd really knew what was up. They did get the crowd to do a circle pit which worked pretty well.

Shadows Fall: the mass-boys playing a how gig so of course it was crazy. Brian (the singer) ran out dressed as.. um.. gwar? I'm not sure, but it looked cool, especially the belt. During their set, I kept seeing people in the crowd pop up, fly through the air, and land back down on the top of the crowd or flop over the barricade. Their set list was pretty much what was in the picture, except they didn't play 1st noble blood and finished with crushing belial and a cover of live wire. I can't remember what cover they ended with at that fat cat's show. oh well.
[default homepage] [print][8:08:40pm May 07,2024
load time 0.00783 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]