New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by Samantha at 2007-01-08 16:34:57
FaceFullofZircon said:
How about we let the audience decide who they think is better or more true by their responce, this isnt wrestling or the ufc, whats with all this fucking drama. Oh I know because people are pussies and can only talk shit to eachother on the web and not in person. How about everyone just shut the fuck up and enjoy this show. Fuck this gay ass rttp bullshit. Get a life. I'm deleting my account this sucks. I just wanna wait a little to see if someone replys because you know they have to feed their lame ass mind with more fake thoughts that their better because they have nothing else going for them.

A decent chunk of what happens on this site consists of drama because some people out there have nothing better to do and/or they thrive on drama. Sometimes, it's amusing to make fun of how ridiculous the drama is (see my posts above for a good example). Other times, it's just a pain in the ass. My advice is to take it with a grain of salt and see it for what it is: pure and utter bullshit that isn't worth the time and effort it would take to actually get involved.
[default homepage] [print][7:49:11pm May 05,2024
load time 0.00743 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]