New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by CNV at 2006-10-13 18:11:20
Dar said:
CNV said:

Who are you to question anything? That was me that wrote that

and I have some fucking great old interviews with Varg that would be a little telling

I see gay people

and let us not forget about the idealogy of Varg and all the little kiddies that follow him

His group, The Heathen Front, Is for people of 100 per cent germanic blood peroid, the Celts, the English, the Italians, the Slavs, the Finns, especially the poles (aka Graveland ) etc are all regarded as a sub par level if you will

He can piss off as far as I am concerned and you can piss off too if you blow him that much

I would be a liar if I said I was not inspired by Burzum, but seriously kiddies, FUCK OFF

The first thing (about contradictions) was in reply to your post, the thing about who is greater was in reply to all the people arguing about it...sorry if that wasn't made clear

I wouldn't care at all if he was homo, and I don't care as much as you seem to think that he's anti-semitic...I agree with him about almost nothing, I just respect him for living his life by his rules without apology, or trying to. Whether Varg would like ME is hardly my concern, but it seems to be pretty big for you...so who is the kiddie that is blowing him? I mean it sounds like you're just frustrated you can't join this little fanclub or whatever of his because you'd be considered "subpar," which one would think might make you reconsider how dogmatically foolish it is to make those judgments about race in the first place...but maybe not.

Your an idiot, the last thing I want to do is join his little group

I am not interested in pledging any allegiance to any human

Let the slaves pledge their allegiance

and how you could come up with such a ridiculous assumption is beyond me being that I am pro England all the way

Hit the books bitch, bahahahaha

[default homepage] [print][3:01:14am Apr 27,2024
load time 0.02937 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]