New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by thornnvine at 2003-10-26 21:55:17
his name is dan.

he came to three shroud practices last year with his guitar. he drinks about as good as some of the navaho indians i ran into in new mexico.

one practice he started acting like a moron and changing the settings on the other guitarist head when his back was turned and stole his joint off the cab. it turned into a fucking mess. he was balling his eyes out screaming and yelling then crying again then screaming then crying and so on. he almost got his fuckin head beat in but a few of us actually had pitty for the fool.

last time i saw him, i apparently wasn't cool to him when i didn't agree to let him try out for shroud again. he flipped out and started screaming and crying like a real fucking ass. oh yeah, after the first incident, his mom called up dyingmuse.

he did and said some pretty nasty and vile shit to a friend of our's female family members on another occasion. i wasn't there then or he wouldn't be able to fucking type anything on this board unless he used a pencil in his mouth.

he actually needs some serious help. another waste of flesh.

you burried yourself dan. you can quit being a jackass when ever you want. the dude is only like 21.
[default homepage] [print][7:45:45pm Apr 28,2024
load time 0.01212 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]