New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by CaptainCleanoff at 2006-10-04 13:10:59
vomitthesoul said:
CaptainCleanoff said:
vomitthesoul said:
CaptainCleanoff said:
vomitthesoul said:
How in the hell can u listen to the Red Hot Shitty Peppers then listen to Morbid Angel and Napalm Death? The RHSP singer is a fucking surfer,poser idiot.I remember when their song Under the ? was popular.That song is right up there with sucking as much as any Nirvana or Tool songs.

Wow, she has diverse taste. what a bitch. (sarcasm)
This narrow minded statement coming from a guy who like SFU and would gladly spread his ass apart so Chris barnes could stick his hippy cock up his balloon knot. Go fuck yourself vomitthesoul.

Go and listen to the RHSP,Tool,Godsmack,Creed,and Green Day you fucking POSER You probably think that the Talking Heads and U2 are cool also

Haha! Once again the immaturity flows. Didn't you say you were 29? Try acting it. Do your research before you think I listen to those bands. Poser? Can you come up with something more original? I heard that lame comeback in high school 18 years ago. Now run along you long winded fuck bag and numb your mind more to SFU.

Are you ready? Tomorow is the Day the Dead WALK!!! You been out of high school for 18 years huh? Sucks to get old dont it?

Haha! You cetainly are a gay man. I am going on 33, if that is old to you then you are a retard. And actually getting "old" isn't bad. I have weeded out all the immature dumb fucks in my life. it is nice to be surrounded by people that act their age. Something you clearly would know nothing about.

[default homepage] [print][5:57:47pm May 11,2024
load time 0.02165 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]