New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by anonymous at 2006-09-27 12:23:32
nekrotisk said:
Ok, well seeing as how I'm the broad who got their knee slashed open by Anthony's ridiculous behavior and not by Shannon in any way shape or form, I feel like I'm in somewhat of a position to start telling people to shut the fuck up. Nevermind the fact anyone with half a grain of common sense would listen to anything an internet messageboard drama queen and her little lackeys are bitching about.

Furthermore, this should have been dealt with at the show. I got pushed around way more than "Pam" did that night, my knee is still fucked up, and I didn't go on here and post a personal attack on Anthony's character afterwards. Granted I did slap him in the face, at the show, bitched at him at the show, but that was where it ended. I didn't start a fucking vendetta over shit that you should expect to happen at a metal show. If I were to see Anthony tomorrow, I doubt I'd even bring it up in anything but a joking manner.

And before I close this, allow me to clarify, I don't have a problem with Pam, I have a problem with her internet personality issues and her shitty fucking attitude throughout this entire thread.

Seriously. If it wasn't for a handful of metal nerds that boost her self esteem on a daily basis she'd self destruct.
[default homepage] [print][12:33:08pm May 09,2024
load time 0.00724 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]