New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by xmikex at 2006-09-26 10:44:19
dreadkill said:
she needs a pullover

I'd like to pull her entrails over her big ugly forehead.

Seriously here's what happened:

I went to a bar with a bunch of friends. A friend of a friend came and brought this girl with her. She spent the whole night butting into other people's conversations just to pick fights. I tried to crack a joke with her and be a friendly d00d (like you would with say...... a normal person) and I got the attitude of all attitudes from her that ended with her saying I'm lucky she chose not to "mess with me". I shrugged it off because I was having a good time. She also told my friend (who was having a civil conversation with her) that he was an idiot because he never went to college (she went to grad school in Ireland... OOOoooOooo). The night ended with her trying to ignore my drunk friend screaming "fuck you" in her ear for 10 minutes and pointing out that he had scrawled FUCK YOU in the table with arrows pointing to her. She also ordered the yuppiest goofiest drink I've ever seen in my life, under paid for it, and went out of her way to tell the waitress that she wasn't leaving a tip.

I wouldn't give a shit, but I know this girl's type. She thinks she's got yet another story under her belt that she can brag to her friends with about what a bitch she is and how she one-upped a bunch of strangers. Anyone who's read my stuff before knows that I can tell a story too. I hope her fiance reads it and leaves her at the altar.
[default homepage] [print][8:33:38pm Apr 27,2024
load time 0.04452 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]