New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by Cassidy at 2006-11-05 23:52:50
mainemetalscenePresents said:
Coathanger Assault said:
Noone on this board is here is Pam's lackey. Most of them hate you of their own free will, trust me on that.

Nice try Cassidy

*waves* over here...

Though 'Coathanger Assault' is an amusing screenname, I can't claim credit for it because I use my own ...and haven't even been to this page since the SYL show, and a bleak attempt to promote my open mic night, to be honest. I'm here now because I was told by someone else that you mentioned me. How flattering...

Leigh... despite how nasty you've been to me in the past, with all the drama you've created (yes folks, it goes waaaay beyond the internet), I will still bite my tounge and try to help you, like I did before in the last 'MMS bashing thread'.

You really shouldn't show people that you care so much. It certainly makes you a target, and it's no surprise that this post has gone on and on and on... I guess it's not really a surprise that you haven't learned a damn thing, either... *sigh*

While it would be fun to bash with the rest of the crew, because I have more ammo than anyone, I refrain, just to prove a point to you in humility, and disprove your assumptions that I cared enough to before.

It's like 'beating a dead horse' really...

[default homepage] [print][12:27:23am Apr 24,2024
load time 0.00777 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]