New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by mainemetalscenePresents at 2006-10-27 18:10:33
My b/f just called me from work and asked me to stop posting on RTTP, because no matter what I say, Pam and her lacky friends are idiots. It did help us, however, sell a few tickets from people in Mass who never bought a ticket to a Maine Metal Scene Presents show before... so I guess it was worth something. If people only knew how we really are. We don't ask bands to pay to play, we never take merch money (the Palladium takes 50% of merch money and most other promoters take 15%), and we treat them all with respect. Bands love us and I don't blame them. All we ask is that they try to sell as many tickets as they can for us and in return we will place them on another great bill with a national, but next time higher up on the bill. If they work hard for us then we will work hard for them... that means TV ads, radio ads, radio interviews, standing outside before a big concert in the freezing cold handing out thousands of flyers (yup all 2,000 of them with band names of all the opening acts, not just the headliner). Moreover, we never choose like ten bands to open for a national act, because we want everyone to have a chance to be seen. I only hope that RAOV appreciates the opportunity that lies before them in a new market, reaching people that they have not reached before we found them on RTTP.
[default homepage] [print][6:51:49am Apr 20,2024
load time 0.02930 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]