New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by Troll at 2006-10-17 23:17:57
PM from Blackmetallady;
"THANKS A LOT TROLL. I WAS JUST TRYING TO PROMOTE MY SHOWS ON HERE. WTF DUDE? I WAS JUST KIDDING WITH YOU"

If you really think I hold any serious animosity towards you, you don't have to worry, cause the answer is"I DON'T".
Seriously, why the hell would you even care? I'm a stranger. Do you really feel the need to gain my respect? Why let me get to you? It seems like your just tyring to use me as an excuse to cop out. Why not just rise above and ignore my B.S. or any one else on this Board "that bothers you" for that matter? Are you really gonna just tuck your tail between your legs and run?
Thats weak.
Your not weak are you?

I still say your not cut out for the hardcore metal world(doesn't make you a bad person). It's a way of life I don't think you could ever really understand (and I'm not gonna explain to you).....
...But hey, who the fuck am I to judge right?
Who am I Mr. "More Metal Than Thou"?!?! Fuck No.

Well anyways, I'm gettin lit so heres a toast!
Heres to the girl in little red shoes. She drank my liquor she drank my booze. Shes got no cherry, but thats no sin. Shes got the box the cherry came in! Cheers! *glug gluglugug*

*puts cigarette out on penis and crushes can over head*

[default homepage] [print][6:30:12am Apr 20,2024
load time 0.00682 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]