New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by Kevord at 2006-10-16 17:10:26
I do love the complete 360 though.

LEIGH RUSH at Jul 25,2006 5:12pm

the_reverend said:<<"SYL has their own photogs"

that would be me.>>

I'm just checking in to see if the fake Maine Metal Scene profile has been taken down yet with the UNTRUE statements from people posing as me. IT APPEARS THAT IT HAS NOT. SHAME ON YOU AARON. Bottom line: There is only one photographer allowed in the SYL/Goatwhore show. IT'S NOT THE REVEREND. NO CAMERAS ALLOWED. TAYLOR MADE SECURITY HAS BEEN INFORMED TO NOT LET ANYONE IN WITH A PROFESSIONAL CAMERA AND THEY KNOW WHO THE REV IS. THE REV HAS NO SAY IN THIS, BECAUSE I AM THE TALENT BUYER. NO METAL BLADE PASS AND/OR CENTURY MEDIA PASS ALLOWED UNLESS IT'S APPROVED BY ME. TALK ALL THE NASTY THINGS YOU WANT ABOUT ME IN HERE, I'M OUT. THIS IS A MESSAGE FOR THR REV. DON'T WASTE YOUR TRIP TO THE SHOW, BECAUSE SECURITY WILL BE LOOKING FOR YOU. THIS IS NOT A THREAT, IT'S JUST A FACT. YOU MADE FUN OF STRAPPING YOUNG LAD IN A PUBLIC FORUM , NOW YOU CAN'T ATTEND. THIS IS A NASTY FORUM THAT I WILL NOT TAKE PART IN SO THE REV WILL NOT TAKE PICTURES AT MY SHOW.

[default homepage] [print][1:01:09am Apr 26,2024
load time 0.01162 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]