New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by the_reverend at 2006-10-21 21:39:52
Dreaded Silence: ken was beaming on stage. it took them a little while to set up on stage, but then they got started with ken's "scary" death metal voice. As far as I can remember, this is the first time I've seen them on a killer sound system. knowing the audience that was there, I think the accursed shirt was a little too much pandering to you crowd. C'mon 1/2 the people screaming in the front were either in that band or married to it! In the end, dreadken told about his lust for katatonia. A lust that he's hidden from all of us for all these years. Also, that it was 7 years ago today that DS was started.

eulogy xl: progressive nu metal. Does that make sense? Sort of the way that tool does things but not the same at all. they had samples that played in between their songs. I liked that part a lot. They had some parts that sounded like burst (swedish band), but then the singing was more godsmackish. I know that's not the correct correlation, but whatever. Some parts that couls be consided breakdowns (compared to the bands on this show), but nothin moshy. I'm going to hve to listen to the myspace cause the reviews of that were a lot different. They also had a catch phrase; get loud.

shroud of bereavement: holy cow. They had a huge crowd for them. I'm serious. It was really had to move around in the front. For those people wondering why markDIE looked so different, it was the shiney gold band on his finger. I know it's hard to realize this face when he's not in a suit, but mark is now taken til death does he part. Their set went off with out a hitch and with only 15 minutes of set up time. 3 songs, I think. Jen (most know her as the "original" singer) was with them. She sounded just as good as she used to. it was odd looking straight at kel at the bar while dan was on stage talking about jen.
[default homepage] [print][1:19:26am May 11,2024
load time 0.01860 secs/13 queries]
[search][refresh page]