New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by anonymous at 2006-08-18 10:00:34
xmikex said:
When I was a freshman in college I had this awful sinus infection and left a class because I thought I was gonna throw up. The floor I was on didn't have a bathroom so I had to go down another flight. I didn't make it, and puked all over the landing in the stairwell. I went back to class, and had to pass through that same stairwell after class got out. Everyone was all mortified, but of course no one had any clue I did it so it was kind of funny.

Dude! I did the exact same thing but only when I was a sophmore in High School. I was on the third floor of school and I was feeling sick. I asked to go to the nurse and I couldn't make it in time so I puked all of the stairwell and then ran down to the nurse. The stairwell was huge and it was all over the middle part of it. Nobody saw me do it either which was good. The best thing about it was it happened within I would say about 10 minutes of classes getting out and nobody noticed it until it happened. There were people walking through it and girls were putting their hands in it because it was on the railing. It was called the "Phantom Puking" nobody saw it happen, nobody knew why it was there or who did it, it was just there. I didn't even tell anyone until years later and they were are like "That was you". So funny. Definitely one of my favorite memories from high school.
[default homepage] [print][10:55:40am Apr 29,2024
load time 0.00707 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]