New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by The Big Nasty!!! at 2006-08-18 15:39:21
you are correct on a few points... yes, i was not there and yes, i am defending the cops because i will take a police officers word over a 16 year old punk kid!!! you are also correct in saying i dont know the band... HOWEVER, to guess that i dont know any of the cops involved is incorrect... i know alot of the cops in Leominster and i know EVERY cop involved in this incident and they are great MEN!!! its unfortunate to see a band from out of town come into our city and rent out a Great place like the Unitarian Chuch and turn it all upside down.. i used to go to shows and it never ended up in a riot!!! you clowns come here and start shit... then, when the authorities show up and take action you clowns start crying!!!!!! stop being pussies!!!!! take responsibility for your own actions!!! dont cause a reason for the police to get involved and the PD wont show up!!! i seriously hope you jerk-offs protest cuz i will be there with a sign that says "The Big Nasty" with an arrow pointing to me.. i garentee noone will come up to me and say anything like the shit Greatspaldino has said to me.... i think Leominster bent over backward to allow you clowns to play DISTURBINGLY BAD MUSIC in the center of our city.... nevermind you clowns questioning the authority of our Police officers
[default homepage] [print][1:43:26am May 04,2024
load time 0.02130 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]