New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by the_reverend at 2006-07-13 10:02:32
actually, I think he's pissed at the old dude in the video getting hit or whatever. if I remember correctly, that is a scene which is all little kids and not FSU. If memory serves me right, there are a lot of the posi kids there. A lot of NH edge kids. plenty of the video they have (and the stuff sent to them for the next DVD which might have a lot of $$$ behind it) isn't FSU.

anyhow, I know a lot of the boston guys and they are some of the nicest guys ever. you go to brockton shows and there are plenty of them there. if any fights happen, they are stopped very quickly. that's what's happens when the crowd is 1/2 security guards. some of the best shows I've seen have been in brockton. I'm actually sort of glad they aren't allowed to put on hardcore shows in Boston since roman's rules so hard. it's 20-30 minutes south of boston, really not too many "boston" like rules to deal with. awesome.

Are there some things that FSU has done that I don't agree with? yes. but man do they put on a lot of great shows and there are a lot of them that I respect and are really nice guys.
[default homepage] [print][5:45:08am Apr 29,2024
load time 0.00810 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]