New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by Distrust-Kevin at 2006-07-12 21:42:35
This is a challenge to any FSU member to a one-on-one fight with ME. FSU is a bunch of pussies who almost beat an old man to death. They talk all this shit about unity in the Boston Hardcore scene all the while they are the reason there is no Boston Hardcore scene left.

I have always known about them and seen them in action back in the 90's, but after finally watching that bullshit video "BOSTON BEATDOWN" I have come to the conclusion that these dudes gotta get picked out one by one and given a taste of their own medicine.

I have personally taken the train to Boston a couple of times this past week and walked all over looking for one of these guys I saw in the video to no avail.

I can't wait till I bump into one of them in real life. Whether or not I get my ass beat fighting is beside the point.

I have nothing left to do in this world except teach my 2 kids how to be men. So I might as well do a little community service while I am at it eh?

Here is my picture just so there isn't any confusion. My name is KEVIN ROYER of HAVERHILL. I am that skinny fuck on the far left. SO "friends stand united" "fuck shit up" or whatever stupid name you call yourselves now, just know that there is a sick little boy out there who is looking for you. Especially the faggot with the hat who talks to the news about how he likes to hit people with his hammer. Probably is a lazy pussy who can't hang on a construction site if he tried. HIT ME WITH YOUR HAMMER PLEASE.

To all RTTP people, PLEASE repost this thread to anywhere these guys will see it.

Call me suicidal, call me what u will. These bullies gonna get theirs one day.

[default homepage] [print][11:38:56am Apr 29,2024
load time 0.00728 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]