New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by pam nli at 2006-06-22 23:26:02
Well (and I am absolute LEFT) I totally agree that we are better than those monsters, I get fucking furious over our guys being beheaded. We are better because we don't cut peoples fucking heads off. Do you think the left doesn't agree with that? Or am I missing what you were trying to say? Because I don't think any leftie would disagree that we are better people than those fucking animals.

I don't think every right winger is a fucking lunatic like Ann Coulter or O'Reilly, so don't think every left winger is like HailTheLeaf, ya know?

I think the Abu Ghraib thing was blown up so much because when people, normal everyday people, think of our military, they think of them as noble people, and what those soldiers did was less than noble, and the media loves a SCANDAL. There's no scandal in those barbaric fucks acting the way they do...it's expected. I'm not sure the punishment should have been so severe for those soldiers, but I do think they should have been punished.

I think the worst part is that with these people having no fucking souls, it bothers the hell out of me that with all we do, they can still saw off someones fucking head on TV. We can't do that, we're fighting people that don't even give a shit if they die. It's fucked up.

I guess what I'm trying to say is good point. ;)
[default homepage] [print][8:28:19am May 12,2024
load time 0.01680 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]