New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by Josh_Martin at 2006-06-21 15:38:52
hoser said:
He's got a good point, dickheads. Keep making fun of him. Tell him that he whines.....you assholes are the one's whining all the time. About your own country no less. You should be ashamed. At least this fucking guy, like me, pledged allegiance to something other than our own ego's and self interests. This country has breastfed you fucks your whole lives and you sit back and ask him if he want's a tissue? Cheese with his whine? That's just fucking stupid.

So sit and joke about the point that he's trying to make. We've afforded you that right. We buried our friends....have any of you? It's not a joke to us. Not one bit.

He believes in God? That's his belief.....he EARNED his right to have it. He wasn't just BORN into it like most of you. Let him have it without acting like a bunch of undisciplined idiot kids about it.

The Iraqis would butcher any of you just as fast as they would butcher an American soldier or Marine. Be glad that you're over here babbling on a forum about it and not there living it.

"And that's all I got to say about that."

I would butcher anyone who attacked my country. You would too.
Why would you expect Iraqis to be any different?

You earn privileges, not rights. Rights are automatic. You should really learn the difference.

Again, no one is complaing about America. Just the assholes in charge of it.

Read the constitution after your buddy Kev is done with it. Maybe you'll learn something of what America is really all about.

[default homepage] [print][12:20:33am May 11,2024
load time 0.00748 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]