New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by ShadowSD at 2006-06-27 16:17:09
I was actually going to post something HILARIOUS I saw on MSNBC yesterday about this very topic. Two talk radio hosts were interviewed via satellite and asked about the bank records controversy. One calmly and politely asked a simple question: "Who should decide what gets published in the NY Times? The NY Times or the government?" The other guy, an archconservative, who true to form had at first appeared with the smuggest, shit-eating grin on his face, got PISSED. He started insulting the guy, calling him fat, a joke, an idiot, and even called him Goebbels (Hitler's chief propogandist). He started yelling that this was a waste of this time talking to this idiot, and shame on all of them for making him to it, interrupting MSNBC Journalist Chris Jansing's question to the other guy until she had to tell him to be quiet. Finally, he flipped out, tore out his earpiece, and stormed off in the middle of the segment. It was the most hilarious and embarassing thing I have seen a neo-conservative (or anyone for that matter) do in a long time. I wish I had it on tape.
[default homepage] [print][10:29:56am May 08,2024
load time 0.00758 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]