New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by hoser at 2006-06-01 15:39:08
I sold cars for a living for 4 years while I was in school. I hate to say it dude, but you are the liar and scum in this situation. You held back your trade (lied) and asked for his best price...he gave you their best price (honest) which is probably closed to wholesale. If you want to bicker on price, go buy a Hyundai.....this is an Acura you're talking about....a hard enough car to get as it is. Then you pop the trade on him and expect more than wholesale for it?? It's a TRACKER dude....softer than a sneaker full of dogshit in the market....and not exactly a desirable vehicle for a dealer to re-sell. Trackers run like shit at auction because nobody wants them and you want how much for it?!?! After all of the lying that you did to this guy, and wasting his time to boot, which he has to use wisely in order to pay his bills....you're lucky he didn't punch you in the face.....or tell you to get the hell out of the dealership.

The problem is the consumer, not the salespeople. Car buyers make the process of buying a car more difficult than it should EVER be.

If you want an easy process.....pay sticker, they'll roll out the red carpet for you. Until then.....be honest and stop playing games. They want to sell it, you want to buy it....now why fuck around with all of the lies??
[default homepage] [print][6:22:48am May 06,2024
load time 0.00691 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]