New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by succubus at 2006-05-17 18:06:22
ok so i went home after work and figured it's nice out, let me take a walk...to the booze store! I figured i'd pick up a couple of things...i text aaron to see if he wants anything...i get there and EVERYTHING is on sale! There are always sales going on..but this time it was an extra special sale because in addition to the specials..they have a "stock your bar" sale...buy 12 bottles and get 10% off on top of everything..but it has to have a blue label..anyhow..I started by hoarding bottle under my arms..to getting a basket..to getting a cart and 14 bottles later, bailey's, kahlua, van gogh expresso, green apple, dutch chocolate...vodka flavors, niccce tequila ...and i only spent $250...i got some 1.75 bottles..not all 750ml btw...

i'd take a pic of everything but i just made myself a huge glass of ...1 part bailey's, 1 part dutch chocolate vodka, one part kahlua and one part fat free milk....and a ton of ice...YUM!
i forget when the sale ends..but i think it's for another week...i might be going back!
time to make dinner!
[default homepage] [print][3:06:32am Apr 27,2024
load time 0.02273 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]