New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by the_reverend at 2006-08-05 04:07:36
fractured silence: their guitar tone was weird. Think vehemence sound doing metal core.

deny the crown: screamo-ish vocals. Metalcore. Sort of like all my sins except not as much brutal riffs. More clean singing. the guitars stage right off were off. I heard some bad notes... I think that side of the stage made some bad vox notes too.

at this point, my synch cable messed up. It was fucking up my camera. Looks like I need to buy a new one, boo.

within choking range: the newer stuff has more caccophonic vocals (whatever that work is). They played well, but there was no "hug" for people to make fun of.

wing never shattered: they were melodic hardcore. No one moved for them. This is par for the course at this little venue; no moving or ejection! Awesome light for the beginning, ha! some people in the crowd sang along with them, the singer put the mic in the audience. My synch cord was fuxxors so I missed it.

the never ending korn/marilyn manson 2-fer they go going on here is sub-par. sub-par to the extreme.

bad wizard: they set up and then just sat off stage smoking and laying down forever. Not sure why. After over 30 minutes when they finally hit the stage, they sounded exactly like I thought they would. retro-70's rock. sort of like that stuff the white stripes are doing. Their bass player was off in gayland or something so they got a replacement last minute. From NY like early man.

early man: sound the same as they did the last time I saw them. Sort of a proggy metal megadeth. I took a lot of pictures of one of the lead guitarist cause I think jackson used some of my pictures of him in an AD. Or it might have just been in a catalog. Now, did they have a radio hit or something? There were a ton of people in the crowd that knew every part of their songs. During one o their songs 2 security guards tired to stop a dude in the crowd from headbanging and moving like 2 feet forwards and back, but they eventually gave up, laughing. I think one was a friend of his or something cause they got him to stop by feeding him beer. These guys also seemed plagued by stage right. I heard some band notes coming from over there.

3 inches of blood: same dudes so many of them. they kept asking for more and more Fog, claiming it made them sound better. thoughout the entire set, the blonde singer kept checking razr phone. he would go to the back while the Viking belted out his perverse falsetto. I looked and people were singing every friggin word! This is the "power" in powermetal. It is the power of lyrical infection. Damn them. These ear worms were probably tried in everyone's car on their ride home. Raise your hands if you squeeked out a "deadly sinnnnnahs!!!!!" as you drove home. In the end they sent the set out to a girl who's name sounded like Carina.
[default homepage] [print][1:38:53pm May 12,2024
load time 0.01346 secs/17 queries]
[search][refresh page]