New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by Newbee at 2006-04-22 19:08:36
hmmm, so r the Seymours in the i1 model a real cheap version of a real one then? I found a store today that has a i1 model and I loved it. It sounded pretty good through a CARR Slant 6v. I was kinda impressed. But then again it could have been the $2500 amp that made the Brian Moore i1 sound good. The guy at the shop I just came from told me to stay away from the i1000 series at all costs. I guess Brian Moore are pumping out more of these models as they are very cheap to create.

I also tried a Jackson USA SL2H it was called. Awesome but again way out of my price range. I want to spend $1300 tops. Even that is cutting it close. The Brian Moore i1 was $1150 so the price is right. This one is made in Korea. The guy said he will never carry the i1000 series Made in China but Brian Moore is pushing him to carry more of these than the i2000 series. His response was the i1 is a phenomenal guitar for the money even though its made in Korea, he feels the quality is top notch.

I also tried out an ESP LTD Deluxe h-1000 and i really did not like the way it handled.

But the sales guy made me try the Jackson SLSMG Soloist Electric Guitar with EMG Pickups and it wasn't bad, i just don't like the looks...
[default homepage] [print][12:44:26pm Apr 29,2024
load time 0.01250 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]